Recognition

Monday, December 14, 2015

Platinum and Kraft Thank You



I love Kraft and white together, it's so down to earth looking!  Made this to thank someone!

Supplies used:
Kraft and black cardstock, patterned paper, banners and thank you dies from Cheery Lynn Designs, sentiment die cut in black, platinum gold embossed paper for shine and fun foam for dimension, black sequins

Entering this in
Cheery Lynn Designs 215 Challenge for Sparkle and Shine.  My shine comes from the platinum gold embossing powder and the sequins

Also entering this in Simon Says Monday Challenge Just a Pinch (of sequins)

And StampTV weekly challenge to make a quick and easy Thank You note or tag.  The reason this is so quick and easy is I always have some dies already cut out and I also make extra gold embossed pages when I have my supplies out so I'll have some shiny paper when I need it!




3 comments:

  1. Love your card, great dies and paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kraft and White is an elegant palette and I love it so much! Your card is gorgeous, thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your card! Thank you so much for participating in this week's challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs.

    ReplyDelete