Recognition

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Sending Monster Hugs



Love these Lawn Fawn Monsters from Monster Mash set!  This was a quite a challenge to come up with black and white and just a splash of color.  I used the Lawn Fawn Meadows Borders to cut the grass, and I white heat embossed the monsters on black cardstock with white fine detail powder.  Used Versafine black ink for hearts and sentiment from the same Monster Mash set. 
The frame border die is from MFT.  Here's a link to the Landscaping #125 Color Splash Challenge.



4 comments:

  1. this is SO cute!! i LOVE that washi strip at the top!! love those monsters too!! adorable! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card with cute littl' monsters ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I love the white-on-black little monsters! I'm definitely going to have to look through my stamp sets to see which ones I think could replicate this technique well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I love how you used the color for the grass and kept the little monsters black and white. So cute! I never thought of this idea. ;) Thank you for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges. - Roxanne

    ReplyDelete