Recognition

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Kind Fierce and Brave





I printed up some patterns on a laser printer and then foiled them a couple of days ago.  I printed a tiny polka dot pattern and foiled it in silver, then cut a frame (MFT) and a few hearts (Paper Smooches) out of the foiled panel.  I heat embossed the sentiment from Verve Stamps "Just Breathe" set on black cardstock with fine detail white embossing powder.  I cut the black cardstock with a stitched rectangle die (MFT) then added the die cut hearts.   I love the sentiments in this set!  After adhering all the parts and pieces, I added a little twine and some washi tape to the top.  If you look closely in some of the pictures you can see the shine of the foiling - it's really so shiny in person.
I made this for The Challenge Sketch #63



6 comments:

  1. Bold and deliciously dramatic, Angie ... you've showcased that wonderful sentiment brilliantly ... the shimmer and shine on the cute polka dot frame and hearts is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Challenge! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, this sentiment is perfect! I love the black and the polka dots! Your hearts look so pretty! Thank you for joining us at The Challenge this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sentiment and your beautiful card design, thank you for playing along with us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! And your sentiment is just lovely! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great sentiment, I love it! And a fabulous card. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete