Recognition

Monday, October 21, 2024

Sending Warmest Wishes with Memory Box

MB 2 warmest

Hello and welcome, it's Angie here today with a fun watercolored, heat embossed card featuring the new Leaves and Berries stamp.  

Supplies:  https://ldli.co/e/d7gp9l3

To create my card I cut a piece of Festive Glitter paper for the background then heat embossed in gold, a stamped image from the new background stamp set.  This stamp has two parts and makes creating cards super fun!  I watercolored the image with a waterbrush, Zig clean color markers and Distress Inks.  Then I added white paint pen accents.

The  sentiment is from the Holiday Wishes stamp set heat embossing in white on black card stock.

Here's one last look:

MB 2 warmest

I hope you enjoyed my card for today and be sure to come back each day for more inspiration from the design team.

Thanks for stopping by!

 

AngiesignatureNEW

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card design and filled with festive colors!

    ReplyDelete