Recognition

Saturday, August 10, 2024

O Christmas Tree!

Trees 1

Hello and welcome, I have another card featuring the wonderful "Yuletide 2024" release and this time I am featuring the new hot foil plate and the new slender trees.

Supply list:  https://ldli.co/e/xl91ynd

Here's a close up of the foiled background:

Trees close

First I used the "Snowflake Hot Foil Plate" MBF015 on a piece of white card stock, and then cut it with the new "Fringed Scalloped Frame" die set 94842.  (The foil I used is called speckle silver.) While I had that die out, I went ahead and cut 2 more of that size from green glitter paper from the "Glitzy Glitter Pad" GP1007.  I put the white scalloped piece on top of the 2 green ones, only I offset them a bit so you could see the glitter paper on the right and left sides.  

I also cut the "Slender Pine Trees" 94796 from both the same glitter paper and from green cardstock form the "Greenery Cardstock" SP1011, then layered those slightly offset to give lots of fullness to the branches.  I heat embossed the sentiment from the new "Holiday Wishes" clear stamp  CL5286 set in white on black card stock and trimmed it with my scissors.

I added the sentiment to the white panel and then put all the scalloped panels together on a piece of "Kraft Woodgrain Paper" SH44003 that was trimmed to 5" by 3.75" and inked with some brown distess inks.  Then I added that whole thing to the front of a heavy weight card base.  Next I cut several snowflakes from the "Drifting Snowflakes" die set 94816 and added them to the card front.  Lastly I added silver and clear jewels to the snowflake centers and to the trees.  

Here's one last look:

Trees 2

I hope you like my card for today, it has many wonderful layers using the new products and lots of glittery shine too!

Be sure to come back each day for more inspiration from the design team!

AngiesignatureNEW

1 comment: