Recognition

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Three Cards with Stampendous Streamers



Hello and welcome!  I have 3 cards featuring the new large background stamp called "Streamers."


For my first card above, I used the entire stamp and inks in rainbow colors to stamp the streamers onto a slimline card panel.  Once trimmed and matted I added it to a slimline card base and added the birthday sentiment from my stash.

Now for this next card I only used one section of the stamp.  You see, this cool stamp breaks into 3 parts that you can use separately or together.  I used my Misti to stamp the same one stamp from the background to stamp in 4 different colors.  I matted the panel and then added the hot foiled "Curved Sentiment Strips" sentiment from Spellbinders.


And for my 3rd card I used the entire stamp to heat emboss with gold powder on black card stock.   I heat embossed it twice so it would look thicker, then trimmed it down for a mini slimline size card and added another Curved Hot Foil sentiment toward the top.


I hope you like my cards for today!  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment