Recognition

Saturday, August 3, 2024

Sweet Cookies from Memory Box

2

Hello and welcome, it's Angie here today with a sweet cookie holiday card!  It features the new "Dimpled Cookies" die set.

Supplies:  https://ldli.co/e/gq2dj9n

Here's a closer look:

2

This card uses lots of new and older goodies:

"Spiral Delight" 3D embossing folder, "Dimpled Cookies", "Fringed Scalloped Frame" die set, along with "Stitched Circle" layers die set, "Greenery" paper pad and "White Woodgrain" paper. 

I cut the two largest frame dies from white woodgrain paper to frame my green panel.  The green panel was dry embossed with the 3D folder and then I tapped white ink on top of it lightly to accent the design so you can see it better.  I trimmed the green panel so I would fit behind the frame.

Next I cut several of each of the cookies from white card stock and colored them with markers and ink blending tools, paint pens, sprinkle sequins from my stash and Fluffy Stuff which is just like a snow marker in a bottle.  When you heat it up, it puffs up and looks like snow or frosting!  

I heat embossed the sentiment in white on black cardstock.  That sentiment is from an earlier released stamp set called "Sweet Christmas."
2

I hope you enjoyed my cookie card for today!  I had so much fun decorating them - and the best part, they have zero calories!

Come back each day to see more and more inspiration from the whole team!  Thanks for stopping by!

AngiesignatureNEW


3 comments:

  1. I can almost taste those cookies as they look so real and delicious! A yummy card for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this. The link works perfectly, Angie. They're sold out right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is a sweet card! Love the fringed edge background piece.

    ReplyDelete