Recognition

Sunday, June 30, 2024

Thank You with Memory Box Butterflies

Main

Hello and welcome, it's Angie here with another butterfly card featuring some of the lovely new dies and papers in the newest 2024 Fuchsia Release.

Supplies:  https://ldli.co/e/lm2ze92

For this card I used the "Canyon Butterflies" and "Thank You Breezey Script" dies along with one plaid paper from the new "Fuchsia Plaid" pack and one from the "Brilliant Fuchsia" pack.  Here's another look:


Main

I also used the "Vintage Pastel Mirror" pack to cut one set of the butterflies and the thin part of the "Thank You" sentiment.  I cut another set of the butterflies from the "Brilliant Fuchsia" paper pad and also the tips of the wings of the larger butterfly.  There are so many possibilites to make beautiful butterflies because the die has the butterfly and the separate tip die.

I glued the plaid patterened paper down first on the card front.  Then I glued the patterned paper main butterfly bodies down on the plaid.  Next I added the patterned paper tips to the larger butterfly with glue and then took both the gold butterflies and glued only the very center of them to the flat patterned paper butterflies on the card.  I had cut antenna, etc from the same paper so I added those to each butterfly and then I added clear jewels to the butterfly centers.

The thank you background was cut from white card stock and after putting both layers together I added the sentiment to the bottom of the card front.

Here's one last look:

Main

I hope you like my card for today!  Be sure to come back each day to see more inspiration from the design team.  Thanks for stopping by!

AngiesignatureNEW


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card with the fabulous plaid paper and beautiful butterflies! Brilliant colors too!

    ReplyDelete