Recognition

Thursday, June 20, 2024

Canyon Butterfly Card with Memory Box Dies

Main

Hello and welcome, it's Angie here today and I have two card featuring the new Canyon Butterly die set 94835 and two of the new sentiment dies called Happy Birthday Breezy Script 94782 and Thank You Breezy Script 94780.  

Supplies:  https://ldli.co/e/p32g3z0

Here's a closer look at my first card:

Close

I used two papers from the Brilliant Fuchsia paper pad PP1030, both with dark green and gold patterns.  The center panel is made with A2 Rectangle dies 94672 cut from Woodgrain Paper in White SH44001.  I cut the frame for it from the patterned paper.  I cut the main sections of the butterflies from a 2nd green and gold paper from the same pack, and then used Vintage Pastel Mirror paper pad FP1002 for the gold on the card.  The dies have this beautiful little edge die for the large butterfly along with the butterfly centers, so there are a lot of possibilities with this set.  

Here's one last look at my first card:

3

 

 

Now on to the 2nd card:

Card 2 1

For this card, I used the same butterfly die set but cut them from white card stock and gold paper from the Vintage Pastel Mirror Pack FP1002.  Here's a closer look at my card.


Card 2 3

I used both white sH4401 and kraft SH4403 colors of Woodgrain Paper with the A2 Rectangle Frames die set and also the inside of the green/gold paper that I had left over from the first card.  The "Breezy Script Thank You" die set 94780 was also cut from white and gold and layered, then popped up on foam tape.

Card 2 close

I really like the look I got with the papers and dies and especially those amazing butterflies!  I hope you like my cards for today and will check out the whole new release.  There are so many gorgeous products to see!  Thanks or stopping by!

AngiesignatureNEW

 


1 comment: