Recognition

Saturday, May 11, 2024

Let's Get Together Soon with Memory Box

 

Main 1080

Hello and welcome, it's Angie here today with a card featuring the new Fanciful Gladiola Stem (94791).  This is a great die for layering and it cuts all in one pass.  There are 3 larger stems, one can be cut or colored from greens for the stems, etc. and the others can be cut from flower colors or colored in the way you like it.  Here's a close up of my card:

Close 1 1080

The lighter purple pieces are small and glued together.  To figure out where they all go, I suggest you use the front of the packaging photo as it is "to size" meaning the pieces will match like a puzzle if you lay them down on the photo.  Here's an even closer look:

Super close 1080

I colored the background larger stem with the darkest purple, the large stem with green and then medium piece with mid purple color, then the smallest pieces with my lightest purple marker.  After I glued them together, I added some color pencil in the line and toward the bottom of the stems and blooms.  I cut the paper from "Glimmering Gladiola" paper pack PP1028 on a diagonal so the gladiolas were straight up and down.  (The paper has them at a diagonal which is also gorgeous to use that way for a background!)  The sentiment was stamped in purple and black inks and it's from the "Cheerful Floral" clear stamp and die set CL5278.  

Here's one last look at my card:

1 1080

I hope you like my card for today!  I had a lot of fun putting it together and hope it inspires you to create some floral cards!  Chack out the whole recent releases from Memory Box - such gorgeous products.  If you'd like links and more information, check out my blog post HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!

AngiesignatureNEW

2 comments: