Recognition

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Spellbinders Peppermint Stripes & All-Occasion Bow - New Release



Hello and welcome! I have a holiday card made with the new "Merry and Bright" collection just released by Spellbinders. This card uses 2 of the new items 1) All Occasion Bow die set (S4-1304) and 2) Peppermint Stripes embossing folder, (SES-055.)

Supplies used: https://ldli.co/e/lmx7gm0

To make my card, I dry embossed the white card panel first and then started working on the bow.  I die cut the pieces and put them together.



Next, I added the puffy letters to spell JOY and then added lots of dark and light turquoise jewels.
Here's one last look:



Hope you like my card for today!  Be sure to check out the new release from Spellbinders HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment