Recognition

Saturday, June 10, 2023

Spellbinders "It's My Party" New Release by Carissa Wiley


Hello and welcome!  I have a fun balloon birthday card created with a brand new release from Spellbinders called "It's My Party" designed by Carissa Wiley.


Here's a closer look at the balloons with added sparkle pen and Glossy Accents:




And here's a side view so you can see the dimension created by the Glossy Accents:



I stamped the balloon border twice and cut them out then added all the shine and glitter.  After that dried I added the panels to a 3.75" by 5" piece of white card stock, then added that to a 4" by 5.25" piece of black cardstock.  I stamped the sentiments in the center (from the same stamp set, linked below) and then added it all to an A2 4.25" by 5.5" white card base.

Here's one last look:




I hope you like my card for today!  There's a lot new goodies in this release and all the brand new releases for this month, you can check them all out right HERE.  For just the supplies I used, click HERE or down below on the specific item you are interested in.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. I love this birthday card! It works for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great and I've thought of a way to get a similar look using individual stamps that I already own.

    ReplyDelete