Recognition

Saturday, June 10, 2023

Memory Box Hugs with Magnolia Release

Hello and welcome, I am up on the Memory Box blog today with 2 cards featuring products from the newest Magnolia release.  

Supplies:  https://ldli.co/e/nqkg2n6

My first card was made with the Marvelous Magnolia 3D embossing folder with matching cutting dies along with plaid paper from the new Magnolia 6X6 paper pack.  I also used the Curved Cap Pinpoint Layers to create my card base shape and to cut the plaid paper.  Once it was cut I added the embossed, die-cut flowers and the Hugs Daily Script.  Here's another look at my first card:

For my second card I used the embossing folder on some silver mirror card stock from the Vintage Pastel Mirror card stock.  Here's a look:

I used the same Curved Cap dies on both the plaid and the silver papers.  Just be sure you cut the shape first and then do the embossing.  If you forget you can always put the embossed paper back in the folder, being careful to match up the pattern and run it through your die cutting/embossing machine a second time.  I added a few gems to both cards to finish them off.

Here's one last look:

I hope you like my cards for today!  I had a lot of fun creating with the new Magnolia products, be sure to check them all out HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

AngiesignatureNEW

 

Supplies

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Both are gorgeous and I like the curved shape.

    ReplyDelete