Recognition

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Happy Birthday with Memory Box 3D Marvelous Magnolia Embossing Folder


Pink close

Hello and welcome, it's Angie here today with a clean and simple birthday card featuring the new Marvelous Magnolia 3D embossing folder and coordinating die set.  For my card I only used the embossing folder and not the dies.

Here's a closer look at my card:

Pink close

To make my card I took dotted rectangle die and cut it from thick white card stock and then I put it in the embossing folder and ran it through my Platinum 6 machine.  Next on the debossed side, I added Distress Oxide Spun Sugar ink directly to the paper.  That left the flower petals and the leaves white so to add color to the leaves I used a Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen with smooshed in from my mini Distress Oxide Evergreen Bough ink pad.  I smooshed it on my glass mat and picked up the ink with the sparkle brush to add it to the debossed leaves.  Here's another look:

Pink too light?

The sentiment is from the "Signature Greetings" stamp and die set (CL5272), heat embossed in white on black card stock.

Here's one last look:


Pink too light?

I love the way this turned out, very simple and elegant and the pink and green combination with the pop of black and white go together so nicely.  Hope you like my card for today!

Be sure to stop by each day to see what our design team is creating to inspire you.  You can find the entire Magnolia release HERE.  And if you'd like to see my list of supplies with links to all the items, click HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

AngiesignatureNEW

 

No comments:

Post a Comment