Recognition

Sunday, April 30, 2023

Sympathy Card with Memory Box Magnolia Rub-Ons

Card 1

Hello and welcome, it's Angie here today up on the Memory Box blog, with a slimline sympathy card made with the brand new "Magnolia Rub-ons!"

Here's a closer look at my card:

Close

These rub-ons are amazing and beautiful, plus so easy to use.  I cut a card base 8" by 3.75" and rounded 3 of the corners with my corner rounder.  Then I pick flowers and leaves off the rub-on sheet and randomly added them to the card front.  It was so fast and easy and it looks amazing in real life!  They go on very easily, rubbing with your finger or the popsicle stick included in the package. 

With product

The sentiment from "Big & Little Word" stamp set was heat embossed in white on black card stock and cut into a banner.  I popped it up on foam tape and added it to the top part of the card.  Here's one last look:


With product

This was probably the fastest card I've every made and it looks so pretty.  If you've never used rub-ons, give these a try and even if you have used the in the past, I bet the didn't go on as easily as these do.  In a matter of seconds you have a gorgeous floral card with very little time and effort!  

I hope you will stop by each day for more inspiration from the design team!  Be sure to check out the new release HERE.  

And here's the supply list:  https://ldli.co/e/nqkkze6

Thanks so much for stopping by!

AngiesignatureNEW

 

Supplies

 

1 comment:

  1. It’s very pretty. Why didn’t you round the 4th corner?

    ReplyDelete