Recognition

Saturday, February 18, 2023

Three Rainbow Cards with Memory Box Curlicue Plate Die



Hello and welcome!  I've got three cards today featuring the brand newly released "Curlicue Plate Die."

Supply list:  https://ldli.co/e/kqexjkm

I really like this die because it's so versatile and you can do so much with it.  I plan to make more cards using just portions of the die making it possible to make lots of cards from one die cut.

I ink blended inks on a piece of card stock with Simon Says inks in rainbow colors on a diagonal, then cut the die from it.  Before I took the die cut out of the die, I put a piece of Press and Seal on it, turned it over and then poked all the little pieces out onto the piece of Press and Seal.  Below you can see what that looks like:



Next, I cut 2 more of the dies from thick white card stock and added them to a white card base.  Here's a look at card #1.



As you can see I didn't paper piece every piece into the first card, just some of them.  Here's a close look:



With the left over pieces, I made the next card the same way:



They both have different pieces put into the openings and on the 2nd card I turned the panel over leaving the purple on the top and the red on the bottom.  Here's a close look:



Now for the last card, I used the rainbow colored die cut and added the left over white pieces to it.



To make this easier, I added the rainbow die to a piece of double sided adhesive and then paper pieced the pieces in.  If you look below you can see on the top right, the edge of double sided paper I added to hold all the little inserts.



And below you can see that after I pieces all the white piece in, I took the release paper off the other side of the double sided adhesive  paper so I could adhere the whole piece to a white card base.



Here's one last look at my 3rd and final card:



All three card have the same sentiment heat embossed in white on black card stock.   The sentiment is from the "Joyful Moments" stamp set CL5266.

I hope you like my rainbow cards for today!  I had so much fun creating in my craft room with this awesome new die.  Be sure to check out all the amazing new release items HERE.

Be sure to come back each day to see more inspiration from the design team.





1 comment:

  1. You are right this is a most versatile die plate. What you did with it is amazing.

    ReplyDelete