Recognition

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

For You with Memory Box



Hello and welcome! I have 2 cards made from one embossed panel as shown above!
I took the Memory Box "Blooming" 3D embossing folder and a Tim Holtz brayer and Versamark Ink and inked up the debossed side of the folder and ran it through my die cutting machine. I used the "Fresh Aqua Collection" paper pad and chose a dark teal card stock. Then I put clear embossing powder on it and melted it with my heat gun.

Next I used a dauber to add white ink to the raised areas. Here's a look at the finished embossed panel.



Next I took scissors and cut it into 2 sections as seen below:



I trimmed down the panels to fit on the sides of card bases and created two cards.

Here's a look at card number one:



The sentiment for both cards, is the brand new "For You Posh Script" cut from white and from the darkest teal paper from the Vintage Pastel Mirror. Here's a close up look at card number one:




Here's a look at the second card:



And here's a close up look at second card:



I love it when you can make two cards with one panel! And I really love how these turned out. The "Blooming 3D" embossing folder is one my all time favorites and it goes perfectly with the newly released word die.

Thanks so much for stopping by!





5 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards from that gorgeous embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so, so beautiful. What a fabulous way to use that embossing folder!! I'm pinning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful idea and cards. Love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards and I love the teal colour you used. What a creative way to use your embossing folder which is also gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Love the panel and how you used it to make the 2 cards.

    ReplyDelete