Recognition

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Check out my Instagram for the Latest Makes

 



Hello all!  

I'm slowly weening myself off blogging and going to be going to be using Instagram more and more for my creations!  If you go to my IG account:


and click on my profile, then click on my linkin.bio


This will take you to my links at the top and scroll down just a little you will see my IG posts again.
If you click on any picture, it will take you to my supply lists and description of the projects too!


I have loved blogging over the years, but blog visiting has slowed in the recent years and many are going to IG or Reels or TikTok.  IG has become my favorite way to show my creations, so please join me there!

I will still have a blog post once in a while, but will for sure post every new creation on IG!

Thanks so much for your support!
















1 comment:

  1. You're not alone. A lot of folks are moving to IG. I love IG and I'm on it more than anything else. I look forward to seeing all your beautiful creations. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete