Recognition

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Love You with Memory Box Luxe Peony


Hello and welcome!  I'm up on the Memory Box blog with this lovely "Love You" card featuring brand new products in the new Valentine's 2023 release.  Here's a closer look at my card:


I used a previously released pinpoint die called "Pinpoint Leaf Plate" for the background and then added it to a card base.  I cut the "Luxe Peony die" from several shades of gray card stock "Earth Neutral Paper Pack" and some pink glitter paper from the "Pastel Glitter Paper Pack."  I pieced the the flower and leaves together and added them to the card front.  Next I cut the "Love You Gallery Script" die from the darkest gray paper and the glitter paper and pieced them together.  Lastly I added a few clear fairy dew drops to the front of the card.  Here's one last look:


Thanks so much for stopping by!








2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Angie... and thank you for the beautiful Christmas that arrived this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and elegance all in one card. I'm always impressed by your creativity.

    ReplyDelete