Recognition

Sunday, May 29, 2022

Second Cup Sunday 5/29

















Hello and welcome to another Second Cup Sunday!  I'm up on the Coffeeloving Cardmakers blog with this fun friend card made with stamps and dies from Photoplay Paper Say it With Stamps coffee set called "Coffee & Friends" and coordinating dies

The background was made by smooshing watercolor card into blue Distress Inks and water mixture.  I also splattered it with black paint.  The grid strip under the sentiment was made with a background stamp, also from Say it With Stamps called "Ditzy Grid."  I stamped colored and cut out the image, then added it to the card on top of the sentiment and grid strip.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set, heat embossed in black on white card.  Lastly, I added glossy accents to the coffee in the cups.  Here's one last look:

















I hope you like my card for today!  Here's a little kindness quote to get you through the next week!

"Kindness begins by understanding that we all struggle." .....Charles Glassman

Have a great week and see you in a few!



 

1 comment:

  1. A lovely design Angie. I like the stamps and that grid stamp looks versatile. Your background really works well too.

    ReplyDelete