Recognition

Sunday, May 8, 2022

2022 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop with Newton's Nook




Hello and welcome! It's Coffee Loving Cardmakers Spring/Summer hop!  Check out all the details on the CLC Blog!































I'm on the CLC blog today with Amy and guest Carrie and we are all featuring Super Sponsor "Newton's Nook Designs" products. Jen, the owner, has graciously offered a $25 prize so for all the details be sure to stop by the CLC blog

 


Here's another look at my card:

I used three sets from Newton's Nook:  
"Newton Loves Coffee" for the cup and sentiment
"Newton Loves Cake" for the Newton kitty, the stamp has him behind a cake but I masked that off and added the cup
"Time for Coffee" for the tiny coffee beans

I also used tiny hearts embellishments from "Twiddler's Nook" another Super Sponsor.

Here's one last look at my card:


I hope you have a chance to play along, there are lot of prizes.  All the details can be found on the CLC blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by!








2 comments: