Recognition

Thursday, February 3, 2022

Creative Expressions Roses Stencil + One Liners Dies




Hello and welcome!  I have two cards made from one stenciled panel.  I always love when you can get two card from one panel!  

I used the newly released Happy Birthday One Liners die.  

I also used a few recently released products:




I used the stencil and made one A2 panel with sand paste and once it was dried I cut it diagonally to use 1/2 on each card.  I added a strip of black card and then the sentiment cut from the same black card. 

The word die is a newly released die from the "One Liners" series.  Lastly I added 3 gems from my stash.  

Here's a look at the two cards side by side.



The new die is available HERE!

I hope you like my cards for today!  Thanks so much for stopping by!





2 comments:

  1. Your cards are so pretty in that blue rose pattern. It is always fun to get two cards from one panel. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twofers are always good to have. Love the softness of this and the design is great.

    ReplyDelete