Recognition

Friday, November 12, 2021

Coffee Stains - Thinking of You

 


Hello and welcome!  Today starts the 2021 Fall and Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!
Woohoo - such a fun event with so many Super Sponsors and prizes to be had!
I hope you can come join the fun!




I've got another card for you today made for the 2021 Coffee Loving Cardmakers Fall Winter Blog Hop!
I am featuring a lovely digital stamp set from Super Sponsor Polka Dot Orchard called "My Love Mug."

The border background was made by inking a coffee stains folder from Creative Expressions with Distress Oxide Ink.  The image is colored with alcohol markers.

Here's another look at my card:





I hope you will have a chance to play along!  Be sure to check out the full post HERE at the Coffeeloving Cardmakers Blog with all the details on how to enter, lists of super sponsors and the prizes they are offering, etc.  I can't wait to see what you make!



7 comments:

  1. This is so fun! I'm looking forward to seeing more coffee eye candy from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful background and wonderful colors on your coffee themed card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty Angie, love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very beautiful card!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!☕

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this mug image and the colors you used on this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the monochromatic look of your cards, as well as the supplies you've used.

    ReplyDelete