Recognition

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Divinity Designs Card for Birthdays and Encouragement


Hello and welcome!  I have 3 cards for you today using products from the Divinity Designs September new release!  My first card is a fun gnome birthday card!  Here are the Divinity Designs products I used:

Stamp Set: Bee Mine
Custom Dies: Pierced Ovals, A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer 
Paper/Die Duo: Buzzing Gnomes
Embossing Folder:  Slimline Lattice 
Other: Scor-Tape, Bearly Art Glue

And here's one last look at my first card:


For my second card I made a pop up belated birthday card!


And here are the Divinity Designs products I used to make this pop up card:

Stamp Set: Bee Mine
Custom Dies: Pop Up Card with Layers, Busy Bee, Ovals
Paper/Die Duo: Buzzing Gnomes
Embossing Folder:  Slimline Lattice 
Other: Scor-Tape, Bearly Art Glue

Here's another look at this fun pop up card:


And for my last card I made an encouragement card using one of the new stamp sets and some patterned paper.  Here's a look:


And here are the Divinity Designs products I used for this 3rd and final card for today:


Here's one last peek at my final card:


I hope you enjoyed my cards for today.  I really enjoyed creating them and hope I have inspired you to get crafty!  Thanks so much for stopping by!











 

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are all so well designed. I really love the cute gnomes!

    ReplyDelete