Recognition

Thursday, December 24, 2020

Guest Designing for Stamplorations "Throw Back Thursday"


Hello, it's Angie Cimbalo, guest designing here today with Stamplorations Throwback Thursday!
I picked a couple of card that inspired me, both by design team member Shirley Bampton.


  

Both were made using a partial inking technique, inking ombre color from the top down.

So for my first 2 cards I pretty much copied the snowman card above, one in dark and one in light blue.  
Here's my dark blue version:


Supplies used were:
1)  Snow Cozy stamp set (minus the snowman's hat)
2)  Distress Inks in blues
3)  Versamark Nocturne Ink
4)  Clear embossing powder
5)  Ink blending tool
6)  Spray water bottle
7)  Paper towel to blot after spraying
8)  One orange marker for the nose

And here is my light blue one:


Supplies used were:
1)  Snow Cozy stamp set (minus the snowman's hat)
2)  Distress Inks in light blues
3)  Warm Winter Wishes word die (cut and stacked 3 high)
4)  Versamark Nocturne Ink
4)  Clear embossing powder
5)  Ink blending tool
6)  Spray water bottle
7)  Paper towel to blot after spraying
8)  One light blue marker for scarf, orange for nose

And here is my 3rd and final card using this technique:


Supplies used were:
1)  Coffee Cup & Spring Blooms digital stamp set (used floral cluster off circle stamp)
(The sentiment was printed with reverse colors so the letters are white on black background.  To do this, duplicate the image and then use the color adjusting tool to flip flop the black and white.)
2)  Distress Inks in green
3)  Alcohol markers and colored pencils for coloring floral image
4)  Versamark Nocturne Ink
5)  Ink blending tool
6)  Spray water bottle
7)  Paper towel to blot after spraying
 
I hope you like my version of Shirley's gorgeous creations!  I'll be back in January with another Throwback Thursday and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!

*********************

Save 20% of your purchase code use STAMPGIRLANGIE at Stamplorations!











link to Stamplorations blog post:   https://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2020/12/throwback-thursday-with-angie.html  

 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on guest designing, Angie. Super cute cards, design and stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your cards are so wonderful and a pure delight to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOL! Guest designing and super creations Way to go Angie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done Angie. Thanks for the beautiful card you sent me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful shares. I like the snowmen in the corners.

    ReplyDelete