Recognition

Monday, August 10, 2020

Two Cards with Newton's Nook "Newton Loves Cake" - August Guest Designer

Newton's Nook Designs - Design Team
 I am so excited to share with you my second guest design post sneak peek using  Newton's Nook Designs products!  Be sure to check out all the amazing stamps at Newton's Nook, I have been having so much fun with their stamps, dies and stencils!

Be sure to visit the Newton's Nook Designs blog for all the details on these cards I made for today:



Today I have 2 cards made with "Newton Loves Cake" stamps and dies.
All the details on how I made these are on today's post on the  Newton's Nook Designs blog!

Here's a closer look at each card separately:



Hop on over to the Newton’s Nook blog for all the details on how I created both these projects with "Newton Loves Cake" from Newton's Nook Designs!

I'll be back in 2 weeks on Monday with more creations and again I'd like to thank Jennifer and Samantha for allowing me to guest design with Newton's Nook this month!




2 comments:

  1. I love these cute cards you have made. Both are wonderful with those darling kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous cards Angie. Congrats on your guest spot.

    ReplyDelete