Recognition

Monday, August 3, 2020

Newton's Nook Slimline Cards - August Guest Designer

Newton's Nook Designs - Design Team
 I am so excited to share with you that l’ll be guest designing and showcasing Newton's Nook Designs products!  Some of the very first stamps I purchased when I began card making a few years ago, were from Newton's Nook, so I was thrilled when asked to guest design this month!
Thanks so much to Jennifer and Samantha for inviting me!

Be sure to visit the Newton's Nook Designs blog for all the details!

Slimline cards are all the rage right now and it's fun to discover how to use stamps in new ways to fill up all that extra space you have on this longer card size.

Today, I have a quick peek of two slimline cards I made for my first August post.
For the first card, I combined several Newton's Nook sets to create this fun critter-filled birthday card!



And for my second project on today's Newton’s Nook blog post, I took a a large background stamp and cut it up to stretch across lengthwise the longer slimline design.

AND I also used this very cool stencil to create a coordinating slimline envelope!



Hop on over to the Newton’s Nook blog for all the details on how I created both these projects by combining lots of amazing stamps, dies and stencils from Newton's Nook Designs!



I'll be back next Monday with more creations and again I'd like to thank Jennifer and Samantha for allowing me to guest design with Newton's Nook this month!




I will enter the snowman card in:



I will enter the birthday card in:


  







5 comments:

  1. Your cards are so fun and cheery! They make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being a guest designer; they are lucky to have you! Both cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous Angie. Congrats on your Guest spot. Lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both darling cards. Love the beautiful ink blending background. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    ReplyDelete