Recognition

Monday, August 31, 2020

Newton's Nook August Guest Designer - Last post!

   

Hello and welcome,  I have my last August guest design post for you today!
It has been a fun month for me and such an honor to guest design for Newton's Nook!

 Check out my 4 projects up of the Newton's Nook Blog:

1)  "Welcome baby" decorated gift bag
2)  Baby gift wrapped in pink stenciled paper
3)  "Welcome baby" tag
4)  "Welcome baby" card

Here's a few pictures - all the details on how I made these are up on the Newton's Nook Blog!










Click HERE to see how I made these projects!

I want to extend a huge thank-you to Jennifer and Samantha for inviting me to guest design this month.  It has been a lot of fun and an honor to get to share some of my projects made with Newton's Nook products with all of you!

Stay safe and have a wonderful September!
Please stop by my blog and IG anytime!

1 comment: