Recognition

Monday, August 24, 2020

Fall Cards with Newton's Nook Designs - August Guest Designer



Hello and welcome!

I up over on the Newton's Nook blog with two fall themed cards as their guest designer this month!  I'm so honored to be here sharing my creations with you!

And here's a look at my 2nd project on the Newton's Nook blog:



For all the details on how I made these both of these cards along with links to the goodies I used, please check out the Newton's Nook blog!

I had an awesome time creating with these adorable Newton images in fall colors.  
I'd like to thank Jennifer and Samantha for inviting me to guest this month.
It's been so much fun to create with Newton's Nook goodies!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome cards, Angie. Love Newtons Nook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Autumn card designs. So cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, these are adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable cards Angie. Love this little critters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the background and the autumn-colours. Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. both cards are great, but I'm in love with that gingham stencil!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon this week. :)

    ReplyDelete