Recognition

Saturday, October 5, 2019

World Cardmaking Day 2019 - Tip for Storage


Hello and welcome!


First of all BIG NEWS!!!!  
You can save 25% off all stamps from Joy Clair TODAY!
No Code Needed!

It's 2019 World Card Making Day and the design team members from Joy Clair Stamps are offering craft room storage tips.   Be sure to stop by the blog and see what tips are shared!

There will be three challenges during the day that last until Sunday, Oct. 13th 11:55 pm EST



Challenge #1 
Challenge #1: My Crafty or Work Space - link up HERE!

Starts 9:00 a.m. EST World Card Making Day 2019

You may enter this challenge only once.  
There is one prize per challenge and it will be a random draw winner.
Check out all the details HERE!

Come back at 12:00 pm and 3:00 pm EST for the other two challenges.

  1. If you are unable to participate in the challenges, simply comment on the posts. We will be giving one prize to a randomly drawn commenter compiled from all WCMD 2019 posts.
  2. Have tons of fun!

**************************************

Here's is my crafty space and space saving tip:

I have limited space so I store lots of goodies vertically on the side on my file cabinet.
I took my Tim Holtz ink tins and added magnetic sheets to the bottom and bought a lot of magnetic storage tins to put embellishments, die cuts and other crafty item in them.

It's a great way to save space and have them right within reach.
Here's what it looks like:


And here's a view of my craft space (which is down one side of our air conditioned garage.)
On the left side of the picture, you can see the file cabinet with all the magnetic tins on the side.


Check out all the details HERE!

Come back at 12:00 pm and 3:00 pm EST for the other two challenges.

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy World Card Making Day!






1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful crafting area. My things are all over the place in our home as I have no special room for them. So I love seeing your dream place which I envy. LOL

    ReplyDelete