Recognition

Monday, July 8, 2019

Paw Prints on Your Heart


Hello and welcome!
I have a dog sympathy card for you today that I made for a friend.
It's always so hard when someone loses a pet.  It was 2 summers ago when I lost my sweet English Springer Spaniel, Maggie, and my world came crashing down.  The pain and heartache involved in losing a pet is like no other.  It's hard to make these card because you know how much pain the recipient is in.  Here's my card up closer:


Supplies used:

Simon Says Stamp Lightray Heart die
Stamps from Stampendous Dog Sayings
Hearts from SSS Heart Alive die
Lawn Fawn Watercolor Wishes paper
Versafine Clair ink
Navy, red and white card stock

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and I love the heart die you used along with the paw prints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and I am sure it will be appreciated. Glad you joined us at The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure your sweet card will mean a lot to the recipient! So happy you linked this up to the Red, White, and Blue Challenge over on THTSB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sad occasion, but this is adorable!! I love the little paw prints; they're so cute and perfect for the card! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete