Recognition

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Rainbow Sunburst Hello


Hello and welcome!

I have a fun rainbow "Hello" card today made with Reverse Confetti goodies.

I used:
Reverse Confetti Sunburst Cover Die
Reverse Confetti Hello & Thanks Label Die
Distress Inks with ink applicators
White and black card stock

Here's a closer view:



I made another one but not quite as CAS and I added the Reverse Confetti Wreath die as a border around the sentiment - it was too busy for me!

Thanks so much for stopping by!


I will enter this in:


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Angie. I just love how you create CAS cards. They are always special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I love all your colors, they are blended beautifully!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, this is such a beautiful, bright, CAS card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful CAS design and I love the colors of it. You certainly worked magic with it in every way to make it so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ombre blending of rainbow colors for your sunburst, Angie!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done Angie. The blending is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete