Recognition

Thursday, June 27, 2019

Miss You with Distress Inks, Altenew and Torn Paper Technique


Hello and welcome!  I have a Miss You card for you today.

I took a piece of paper and tore it, then laid it on top of my card base and inked the top and bottom  with Distress Ink's Peeled Paint, Scattered Straw and Aged Mahogany.  Next I took Altenew's "Dearest Friend" larger flower stamps and stamped them while the torn mask was still in place.  I added a very little bit of color with Zig Clean Color marks then I stamped the sentiments in Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.  Here's another look:


Thanks so much for stopping by!


I will enter this in:


  

2 comments:

  1. What a cool technique! Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card, love the colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete