Recognition

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Bright Happy Birthday with Oxides


Hello and welcome!

I have a birthday card today for my bday stash.  I always need these so I try to make some every week!  For this card I used products from Winnie & Walter and Simon Says Stamp.

I used the Winnie & Walter "Classic Circle" screening with Versamark ink and clear embossing powder on white card stock, then inked it with Distress Oxide inks.  I used a dotted rectangle die to cut a portion of the background for my card.  Next I added the "birthday" from a stamp set in my stash.  I cut a black layer to put behind the inked panel then popped it up with fun foam on the card base.  I used the Winnie & Walter "happy" die and cut three white and one black one and stacked them on top of each other.  The flower was cut the same way and it is from Simon Says Stamp called "Stitched Daisies".

Here's a closer look:


Thanks so much for stopping by!


I will enter this in:


  

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, I love what you have done with those Oxides. And the splatters are just the perfect final touch. Your card is stunning, I'm pinning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Angie. I love the colours and the dots are a perfect touch to make it fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the subtle way you emphasized the "Happy" sentiment by using a black layer. Very striking card!

    Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Birthday challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that background, and the touch of black really is striking! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Angie. Fabulous take on the color challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color combo and the black adds to making this a striking card with that fantastic background. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our Birthday challenge at https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete