Recognition

Saturday, May 4, 2019

Joy Clair Coffee Talk - Summer Coffee Break



Hello and welcome, I'm over on the Joy Clair blog today with a card  I made for the

2019 Spring Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop

going on this week.  Joy Clair has lots of coffee and tea stamps in their store and I decided to use my very favorite set called "Coffee Talk."

There is also a HUGE SALE on Joy Clair Coffee Stamps -
including this new set 25% OFF
with the code:  MAYCOFFEELOVE 

Here's how I made my card:

1)  First I stamped lots of the image from the set onto Bazzill light tan/pink card stock:
2)  Next I cut out one of the cups out, stamped another on plaid paper, then paper pieced the cup -
3)  I took a "Summer" die from my stash and cut several and stacked them for dimension then worked on my layout -
The brown card stock is also from Bazzill.
4)  I added foam tape to the back of the lighter panel to pop it up then I finished it by popping up the cup too -
5)  I didn't have much plaid paper left so I used thin strips to make it look like there was a layer of plaid between the light and dark Bazzill card stock.  Here's another look at my finished card:

I hope you can participate in the coffee hop - there are so many prizes, including a $25 gift card to Joy Clair where you can find lots of fun and pretty stamps!  Hop along with the Joy Clair Design Team and see the details on how to win the JC gift card HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by!






15 comments:

  1. Awesome card! I love the brown monochromatic color scheme and the paper piecing your did on your cup! Fabulous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my sainted Aunt, that sediment karacked me up totally! I adore your card, Angie! Thank you for the step-by-step!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is a funny sentiment (tho I could never give it to anyone IN my family! lol). Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, Angie. LOVE your cards, as always.
    I hope you will also link up with us at Word Art Wednesday. it's always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we have awesome prizes all the time, too. I hope to see you link up there as well.
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    Blessings,
    karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card and paper choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coffee design. I love those colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. angie - lovely card for sure! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angie, that is fabulous card. That is one of my favorite stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun stampset and a fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun card! I love the dimension in that cup!

    ReplyDelete