Recognition

Saturday, March 30, 2019

Happy Birthday to You - Sentment Only Bday Card

Hello and welcome!

I have a simple CAS card today made with just a sentiment and no images.
I watercolored some watercolor paper, then cut out an oval from it and matted it on a larger black oval die cut.  I added the "Happy" from Winnie & Walter die-cut to the watercolor paper, then stamped "birthday to you..." with Lawn Fawn's "Critter Concert" stamp set.

I added the ovals to a white card base hanging off the left edge a little and cut the excess off.  Then I added a thin black strip of card stock on the left side to help balance it.

Here's a closer look:


Thanks so much for stopping by!


I will enter this in:

AAA Cards Weekend Workout
(AAA FB Group)


1 comment:

  1. Delightful Angie. Love the simplicity and elegance of this card.

    ReplyDelete