Recognition

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Sympathy Card in Soothing Shades of Browns & Tans


Hello and welcome! Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I have another sympathy card I made in shades of browns.  These are always the hardest for me to make but this one was easy because the flowers are just so pretty and soothing.  Combined with the shades of brown - it just looks very peaceful and perfect for a sympathy card.  I added the pop of yellow for interest on one of the blooms.  The ink is Versafine Clair ink in brown.  The flowers are from Altenew and the sentiment is from an old sentiment set, one of my very first sets I owned.  I have no idea who makes it but I like the font a lot!

Here's another view of the card:


Thanks so much for stopping by!


I will enter this in:

  

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Angie. Love the elegance of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this beautiful sympathy card! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it- the images are wonderful in these colors! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete