Recognition

Friday, November 30, 2018

Happy Little Stampers December Watercolor Challenge


Hello and welcome!

I'm here today with my design team card for the new December Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge!  This will be my last post as a DT member for the watercolor team.  I am staying on the CAS team for Happy Little Stampers but have decided to step down from the watercolor team for the coming year!  I've had a blast and my teammates have been super supportive and kind not to mention so very talented - I have learned so much from each of them!

Here's this month's challenge graphic:



Here's the supplies I used for my card:
Studio Katia sentiment from Citrus Trimmings
MFT Purr-Feat Friends stamp and die set - the sweet cat & hearts
Watercolor paper watercolored with Distress Inks
Altenew Leaf Burst Stencil
Gina K Designs Amalgam ink
Avery Elle Ellements Pinked Dies
Copic marker
Black and white card stock

Here's another view of my card:



I can't wait to see what you create!

Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!

Thanks so much for stopping by!



I will enter this in:

Mod Squad Challenge Use a Critter
Moving Along with the Times Challenge

4 comments:

  1. Oh Angie this cat just made me smile. So cute and adorable. Super layout. Sad to see you leave here but glad we are still designing together elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable kitty and I love the gorgeous stenciled background.Framing with the black card really makes the colours pop!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I regret that you are leaving the Watercolor team. I really like your projects, I'm glad we will still be in the CAS team. Your card is fantastic, fun and has beautiful colors. It's a card to improve the mood of everyone who looks at it.
    Hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to see you leave the team Angie. I adore this card, the cat is so cute!

    ReplyDelete