Recognition

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge #314 Sending Comforting Hugs


Hello and welcome!

I'm here today with my DT card for Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge #314 - CAS!


For my card I used a set from Simon Says Stamp and stamped the leaves on to watercolored paper that I colored with fall colors and then cut them out to arrange them on the card front.

I stamped the sentient and flower from the same set in the same ink - Versafine Clair Pinecone Ink.
Then I took a few markers and added some dots for interest.  I also added white dots to the flowers.
Here's a closer view:


Thanks so much for stopping by!


 

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous autumn leaves and a fab sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Angie. Love the leaves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beautiful autumn colours Angie and the way you arranged the leaves on the card. Such a great CAS design.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely Image and the colors made me feel warm
    today is 8 degree in Munich brrr coolld
    and love the sentiment
    looks like you handdrawing it self
    adorable card
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thsi is wonderful Angie. Love the watercolor background for the leaves and the way you arranged them. Love the embellishment of the dots and such a wonderful sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at Creative With Stamps. It's always great to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously simple and so lovely Angie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful fall leaves, Angie. I love the sentiment and the way those leaves 'hug' it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way you coloured your leaves Angie and the little dots you added beside them. Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fall's splendour captured beautifully in your leaves, Angie! I find Autumn leaves 'comforting', so in my world, this is an absolutely lovely hugs card in every way! Another gem in the INK gallery: thank you!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your arrangement of the leaves and colours here look gorgeous Angie. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Simple but so nice. I love the rounded corner at the bottom. Such a nice touch. Thanks for joining the challenge at Creative With Stamps. Dorlene DT CWS

    ReplyDelete