Recognition

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Tim Holtz, Stampers Anonymous, Schoolhouse Stamp set Cards


Hello and welcome!

Today I was playing with a new to me stamp set by Tim Holtz, Stampers Anonymous called "Schoolhouse."  I has 4 stamps, and apple, pencils, a globe and a stack of books.
I really love the way they look and couldn't wait to play with them in the cave!

For my first card, I used the apple and a sentiment from Lawn Fawn's "Pizza My Heart" stamp set.
I stamped the image and sentiment in Versafine Clair ink, then colored the apple with Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush.

I added a little strip of striped paper from Papertrey Ink on the left side to anchor it all.
Here's a another view:



For my 2nd card, I used the globe and stamped and colored it with all the same goodies, including the paper - a different pattern but from the same Papertrey Ink pack.

The sentiment is from Concord & 9th "Map Love" stamp set.


And heres' one more view of this card:


Thanks so much for stopping by!


I will enter the globe one in


    

and I will enter the apple one in:


   


12 comments:

  1. I love both of your cards. Thanks for playing along on the CASology Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards and both so well colored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are fantastic. Your apple card is 100% CAS perfection, and could not be more perfect for our challenge at ATCAS. Thanks so much for playig, Angie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sketchy, blueprint images, Angie! Your globe is perfect for our challenge at CASology - thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic cards. WOW, perfect colors and design. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both wonderful!! I love how you've used the pattern paper to anchor everything on the Apple card. Thanks for joining our September challenger on a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, such a fun and creative take on the cue word. Love how you colored the globe. All the empty white space makes this an amazing CAS card. Thank you for playing along with us at CASology. Happy crafting. Hugs - Bharati

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great CAS cards! On the Apple card, I really like the strip of black & white stripe paper on the edge and since it doesn't go edge to edge it reminded me of spiral binding....very cool look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Almost forgot... Thanks for joining us at Addicted To CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice cards! Nice coloring on them and I like those strips down the side that add just a little something. Thanks for joining in over at a2z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are fantastic! Thank you for joining us for our September Challenge at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    Annie - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love both of your cards those stamps are awesome. Glad you joined us over at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete