Recognition

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Thinking of You with Gina K Designs stamps


Hello and welcome!

I had a little time to play in the cave today and I made this card using the following supplies:

 Tim Holtz Distress markers
GKD Dreams Take Flight stamp set
Sentiment is from Gina K Designs Dazzling Dahlia set
MFT scalloped stitched edge die
Hero Arts gems
Gina K Designs card stock
Watercolor paper
Patterned paper from my stash
Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink

Here's a closer view of my card:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty and delicate, Angie ... I can almost feel the breeze drifting through your field of dainty, dreamy daisies! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Angie, what a great design-love that wavy edge. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete