Recognition

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Joy Clair Sprinkled with Love and Party Animal


Hello and welcome!

Today I have a fun card for you using a couple of the newly released sets from Joy Clair.

Here's how I made my card:
1)  I took the new Joy Clair Sprinkled with Love stamp set and used the donut, sprinkles, spot and "donut worry" words and stamped them on a stitched rectangle die cut, then colored them with Zig Clean Color makers.  Love at this amazing set:



2)  I used both black Versafine Clair ink and Reverse Confetti pink inks.  Then I used the pink in to ink the edges of the die cut before adhering it to the card base.

3)  I stamped, colored and cut the cow from Joy Clair Party Animal stamp set and added it to the card with foam tape for dimension.  This set just cracks me up - love it!




4)  Next I added the "Party till the Cows Come Home" sentiment at the bottom and a thin strip of hay patterned paper from Kaisercraft "Old Mac" paper pad.

Here's a couple more closer views:

    

Hope you enjoyed my fun cow and donut card!  I know just the person to send this to!

Check out all the new release products HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by!




1 comment:

  1. Great combination of cool stamp sets in the making of this card. I love it and it sure made me grin seeing that silly cow. Donut looks yummy too!

    ReplyDelete