Recognition

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Happy Little Stampers October Watercolor Challenge - My Friend with Gold


Hello and welcome!

I'm here today with my design team card for Happy Little Stampers October Watercolor Challenge!
It's anything goes with an optional twist: Gold


For my card I used techniques I learned from Erum Tasneen's videos on watercoloring.  She is such an amazing artist and I love her videos and watching her watercolor.  I'm excited to be taking a watercolor class starting later this month with a local artist in a class with a good friend!
It's a 5 week, one night a week class and I can't wait!

Supplies used for my card are:
Arches Cold Pressed Watercolor Paper
Kuretake watercolors with waterbrush
Zig Clean color markers with waterbrush
White and black card stock
Striped patterned paper from Papertrey Ink
Sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays "MonAmi" stamp set
White embossing powder
Gold embossing powder
Versafine Ink
Altenew "Bold Blossom" stamp set
Altenew "Snowing" stamp set

Here's a closer view of my card:



Thanks so much for stopping by!



I hope you will have a chance to play along with our watercolor challenge this month!
All the details are HERE!

I will enter this in

The Paper Players Challenge #412
(I used top row horizontal)
Time Out Challenge #119

  

9 comments:

  1. What a striking design Angie! I love your beautiful water-colouring and the spattered panel makes a perfect background for your lovely flowers.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Angie. I love the splattery background, bringing in the colours of that gorgeous bloom. The stark black and white lines of the paper contrast wonderfully with the richness of the gold and the organic lines of the flower. Love it! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Angie. The gold embossing and your watercoloring are beautiful. Love the background too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You never cease to amaze me how beautifully you colour your images. This is another stunning card Angie. Love the splatters and the striped sides.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love all the splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card. Love the gold embossing and the watercoloring. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a beautiful card! The flowers look great with the gold and the splatters are super! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Golden plumbing looks amazing in combination with a beautiful shade of purple. I love your design, with all the details and beautiful splashing in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card..love the gold.Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players, so glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete