Recognition

Monday, September 3, 2018

Focus on the Good Times with Your Next Stamp


Hello and welcome!

I had a little time to play in the cave today and I wanted to make some cards for my encouragement stash.   I need some for children.  It seems one of the groups I belong to that mails out encouragement  in the form of handmade cards to those in need, has had a surge of children who are suffering from health issues.   I needed cards to send a hug in a card and some encouragement to them.

So I turned to one of my favorite sets from Your Next Stamp called "Photo Booth."  I also used the matching die and stamps from YNS "Flowers and Smiles"set.  

I used the sketch from YNS Challenge #97, but turned it sideways.


Other supplies used:

Versafine Clair Ink
Clear embossing powder
Alcohol markers
Patterned paper from 
Nuvo Jewel drops

Here's a close up look at the sweet mouse and the embossed sentiment:


And here's a closer look at the butterflies and Nuvo drops:


And one last view:


Thanks so much for stopping by!


I will enter this in:

1 comment: