Recognition

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Give You Peace with Joy Clair Heartfelt Sympathy & Rinea Foil

Wm main 1
Hello and welcome!  I'm here today with a encouragement card using the brand new set just released this month - Joy Clair's Heartfelt Sympathy - it's a Color By Faith Bible Journaling set and such a gorgeous set!  It's a large set with floral images and so many beautiful sentiments.  I know I will be using this set a lot!

Here's a look at it:

Heartfelt sympathy set

I stamped the sentiment and one of the floral images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic markers. 

IMG_7603
IMG_7604

I added some white gel pen for highlights, put in some shadows, then added two Simon Says Stamp Eyelet Arched Borders cut from Rinea textured copper foil.  

IMG_7605

Lastly I added a couple of water droplets and rounded some of the corners with my corner rounder.  This was a real quick and easy card and I love how the Rinea Foil just makes the whole card pop!
  
Here's a close up view of my card:

Close up wm 1

Here's one more look at my finished card:

Wm 2

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Check out all the new release goodies HERE at the Joy Clair store!
Watermark just my name



2 comments:

  1. Your card is so gorgeous and I love the stamps and sentiments used on it. I might have to look into that stamp set. And, the side treatments with those pretty arched scalloped border edges is beautiful with the whole layout of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So attractive and grand. I love the colors and I can see that this stamp will be used a lot.

    ReplyDelete