Recognition

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Adventure is Calling with Joy Clair "Good Vibes" and Rinea Foil

Main 2 wm
Hello and welcome!  I'm here today with a fun adventure card with a great newly released set from Joy Clair called "Good Vibes" along with some Rinea foil.  Joy Clair and Rinea foil are collaborating all month with some really amazing products!  
Here's a look at the Joy Clair Good Vibes set:
Jc good vibes stamp set
This set has 4 sentiment, and 6 images including a great Jeep, beach ball, surfboard, sunglasses and 2 palm tree stamps.  I really love the way the sentiments were drawn, especially the one I used "Adventure is calling and I must go".  It has such neat fonts and that arrow adds so much to it too!
Here's how I made my card:
1)  I cut a piece of patterned paper from a beach themed paper pack that has a woodgrain and striped background.  
2)  I stamped the jeep, surfboard, and the sunglasses on white card stock, and then stamped the jeep and sunglasses again on silver Rinea foil.  I stamped the ball on the same patterned paper.
3)  I cut the glasses out of the white card stock and the lenses from the silver foil to paper piece inside the frames.  Then I stamped the 2 palm tree images in Staz-on ink inside the glasses lens, directly onto the Rinea foil.  It's best to use a permanent ink like Staz-on so you don't get any smearing.  I also cut out the windshield for the jeep from the silver foil to get a nice reflection on the windshield.  
Piecing sunglasses
4)  I fussy cut the jeep, the ball and the surfboard out, colored the jeep with Zig Clean Color markers, then added the ball and surfboard to the jeep.  I used foam tape to pop up the jeep for more dimension.  I added white gel pen to the front of the jeep and a on a few places on the jeep for light reflections, then added a little Spectrum Noir sparkle pen to the parts of the jeep that would be shiny like the mirrors, lights, and bumper.
5)  Lastly, I matted the patterned paper on black and then on a A2 size piece of textured Rinea silver foil paper.  It looks very cool in person with all those stars, almost looks like that metal you see on manly trucks for their tool boxes in the back of the truck.
Layering
Here's are more view where you can see the shine of the Rinea foil:
Sunglass shine no wm

Sunglass shine no wm

Sunglass shine no wm
I had so much fun working with the Rinea foil and the new Joy Clair "Good Vibes" stamp set.  Check out all the Joy Clair new release items HERE!  There are lots of fun new sets!
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope I inspired you with my Adventure is Calling card!  Have a great day!
Watermark just my name

10 comments:

  1. Wow! This is awesome. I love the foil used for the glasses and car window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic fun card, brilliant design. Thank you for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this card! I think I might need this set now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this jeep and I love sunglasses!! Such a great summer card! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those sunglasses on your fun card! Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Guyz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this super card with us at MAWTT. Christine DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm such a beach girl!!! LOVE the surfer card!!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!!

    ReplyDelete