Recognition

Sunday, July 8, 2018

Trio of Birthday Cards


Hello and welcome!

I made a trio of birthday cards using the colors from the Color Throwdown Challenge #500!
Wow 500 challenges - what a milestone!
Congrats to Color Throwdown!!!

 

Supplies used:
Tonic Blossom Spray die
Nuvo drops
Navy, pink and white card stock
Gold foil paper
Sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Flowers


Below you will find pictures of each card!







I had a lot of fun creating these for my birthday card stash!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Three very gorgeous cards. Great foiling look too. I love those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 4CC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Always Happy Birthday.
    I have a new scrapbooking challenge blog if you are also a scrapbooker. Would love you to link up your layouts! Bimini Moose Scrapbook Challenges
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love these, Angie! I'm so glad you played along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your trio of cards are awesome takes on the throwdown colors! They are all beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Absolutely gorgeous cards! Thank you for playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are beautiful! Thanks for sharing with CAS-ual Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Cards! I love the matching set!!

    ReplyDelete