Recognition

Thursday, July 12, 2018

He Will Provide with Joy Clair God's Masterpiece & Manna from Heaven


Hello and welcome!  It's Angie here today with a fun card made with two of the new release sets:

Here's a look at both new sets:


I started making by card by stamping the images from both sets in Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. 



I used my Leisure Arts Colored Pencils to color them.  These go on very easy and it's they layer very nicely as you add more color and different shades of those colors.


Next I took a dotted border die from Avery Elle and used part of it to cut one direction then turned it to cut under the art palette.


Here's what it looked like after making both cuts:


Then I trimmed the left edge a little and added it to a black and white striped piece of card stock..


I cut the top with the same edge die then I added green dotted paper edges to both curves and added that panel to a black and white dotted panel.  Lastly I added the panel to a heavy weight card base.

Here's one more look at my card and the supplies I used:




Check out the all awesome stamps at Joy Clair.

Thanks so much for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. That is a great card using images from both sets. I love the nice soft coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Love the different layering.

    ReplyDelete