I used the Joy Clair Dog Gone Christmas stamp set.
Here's how I made my card:
1) I stamped all the images and colored them with Leisure Arts Colored pencils. Then I decided which ones I wanted to use and saved the others for another card.
2) I cut them out, however, you can use the cutting files that come free with every set that you buy.
3) I added Spectrum Sparkle pen to the string of lights on the dog house. You can see the sparkle below:
4) I took Distress Inks in greens and blues and inked with a ink blending tool, the clouds with a cloud die cut and used Post-It tape to mask off a line for the grass.
5) I cut the panel with a wonky rectangle die, and I cut an extra wonky die from plain white for the inside of the card.
6) I laid everything out on the card so I would know where to place my sentiments, etc. then I stamped the paw notes and sentiments from the same set with my mini Misti and Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.
7) Next, I added the dog house and popped up the singing puppy on foam tape for dimension.
8) Lastly, I added the finished panel to a top folding red A2 card base and added the white wonky die on the inside.
Here's a close up look:
And one final view of my card and the supplies I used:
Thanks so much for stopping by! I had so much fun playing with this adorable stamp set: Joy Clair Dog Gone Christmas! Joy Clair has lots of holiday stamps to check out HERE! Come back tomorrow for more inspiration from the amazing Joy Clair design team!