Recognition

Friday, July 27, 2018

Christmas in July with Joy Clair Dog Gone Christmas

Wm best one no products shown

Hello and welcome!  I'm here today with a card for our week long "Christmas in July" event!



Here's how I made my card:
1) I stamped all the images and colored them with Leisure Arts Colored pencils.  Then I decided which ones I wanted to use and saved the others for another card.

1
2)  I cut them out, however, you can use the cutting files that come free with every set that you buy.
3)  I added Spectrum Sparkle pen to the string of lights on the dog house.  You can see the sparkle below:
Close up sparkle
4)  I took Distress Inks in greens and blues and inked with a ink blending tool, the clouds with a cloud die cut and used Post-It tape to mask off a line for the grass.
5)  I cut the panel with a wonky rectangle die, and I cut an extra wonky die from plain white for the inside of the card.
6)  I laid everything out on the card so I would know where to place my sentiments, etc. then I stamped the paw notes and sentiments from the same set with my mini Misti and Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.
7)  Next, I added the dog house and popped up the singing puppy on foam tape for dimension.
8)  Lastly, I added the finished panel to a top folding red A2 card base and added the white wonky die on the inside.
Here's a close up look:
Close up wm 1

And one final view of my card and the supplies I used:

Main wm 1

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I had so much fun playing with this adorable stamp set:   Joy Clair Dog Gone Christmas!  Joy Clair has lots of holiday stamps to check out HERE!  Come back tomorrow for more inspiration from the amazing Joy Clair design team!
Watermark just my name





1 comment:

  1. So cute with the string of lights. I like your coloring.

    ReplyDelete