Recognition

Friday, July 6, 2018

Celebrate with Pennington Roses and Neat & Tangled


Hello and welcome!  It's Angie here today with a Celebrate card in some fun colors!

I cut 2 Tutti Designs Cross Stitched Rectangle dies, one out of dark brown and one from striped paper and adhered them together. The paper packed I used is called Simple Stories Vintage Bliss and it has the prettiest papers in it!  I took the Neat and Tangled larger outline "Celebrate" die from the brown rectangle and also from more brown card stock and set it inside the larger opening onto the striped paper.  Next I took the Memory Box Pennington Rose outline die and cut 3 from white and the background floral part from pink paper from the same paper pad.

I added the flowers, some with a Zig two way glue pen and one with Thermoweb foam squares.

Here's a closer view:



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Here are the supplies from the Dies R Us store I used:

                                       

Thermoweb foam squares




                             


I hope I inspired you in your crafting adventures! 
Remember, Dies R Us store carries much more than just dies so check it out HERE and happy crafting my friends!

Thanks!



Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.

For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.















3 comments:

  1. WOW! The combination of the pretty pastels and the solid dark colour really draws the eye. Such lovely detailing too, in the stitched edges and pretty layered die cuts. Thank you for joining in The Paper Players party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I love the rose die you used as well as the pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Angie! I love the rainbow papers, and they really pop off the black background. Thanks so much for playing along with our 400th challenge at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete